We are set up to go to remote areas with our equipment and we'll be on a travel schedule starting in the spring to different rural towns and villages. If we have three or more projects in one area we can keep the pricing lower than if we travel for only one project.
While it is true that urethane is more expensive than fiberglass insulation, the comfort and energy savings make it well worth the extra cost.
Right now we are scheduled to go to Dillingham and Naknek in the spring of 2018 as well as several Bering Sea Villages. If you are on the road system we can usually include your project in our travel schedule as well.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-746-2082 if you are interested in an estimate.
Some facts about our urethane product.
- Saves energy operating costs. 30-50% per year
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration-resulting in a more consistent temperature
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Adds structural strength to the building
- Reduces the likelihood of mold
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces HVAC capacity requirements
- R-values remain stable over time
- It has the highest performance of all insulation
- It is permanent and will not sag or settle
- We use a 2 pound polyurethane unlike other products which are .5 pound
- R value is R7 per inch
- It acts as it's own vapor retarder
- It will pay for itself in a shorter time if you live in a rural area with oil heat