Saturday, July 6, 2019

Back on the Blog

Somehow, the settings were changed for getting onto the blog and I haven't been able to figure out how to get back on until yesterday thanks to Brina, our office manager, figuring it out for me. I tried and tried to get on over the past few months and finally gave up until Brina offered to help yesterday.
I will now be trying to post more blogs since people keep asking "What happened to the blog". Now it's on to the Podcast.
The company that we did our podcast with, went out of business and I haven't had the time nor the technical expertise to search out another carrier.
I will now be posting more blogs. Thanks for your patience!
Jay Friesen

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” 
― Helen Keller

No comments: