- New Pricing- There will be a few changes to our price list in the new year. After a review of our prices, we found that some styles and sizes were priced incorrectly and we also found it necessary to increase the pricing across the board as well.
- FCC Cabincast- Our podcast host went out of business in November so we haven't done any new podcasts since then. We will be starting back with the new podcasts next week with a new host.
- New A Frame Plan- We are replacing plan #4 with an A Frame plan. The A Frame plan has been requested many times before and since plan #4 has not been as popular as the other plans we thought we would exchange it for the A Frame instead of adding a new plan #13
- Spray Foam- We are now offering spray foam insulation on all of our cabins, homes and shop buildings. We are using the 2 pound closed cell urethane which has the highest R-Value of all spray insulations.
- New Project Manager- We also have a new project manager on board to assist in managing all of our projects this year. Korie Russell came on board in June 2017 and has a very wide knowledge in construction and logistics. He will be doing a lot of the field inspections and walk-throughs especially on the remote projects.
Less talking – More Listening
Less Planning – More Doing
Less Soda – More Tea (Coffee ok?)
Less Junk Food – More Salads
Less Complaining – More Encouraging
Less Worrying – More Hoping
Less Doubting – More Believing
Less Lazing around – More Working out
Less Frowning – More Smiling
Less Insecurity – More Trust
Less Weakness – More Confidence
Less Ignorance – More Understanding
Less Hate – More Love
Less ungratefulness – More Gratitude