We got the idea for a Free Cabin to a family in need program in 2011 and announced the first recipient on Thanksgiving Day. We are now offering another free cabin to a “Family in Need” and we’ll announce it at the State Fair in August. We realize the need is great but we can only do our small part. Unfortunately this will create disappointment in those we cannot help so we ask for your understanding.
The cabin for this year will be a 16 x 24 Plan 1 with 768 square feet. There will be one bedroom downstairs and a full loft upstairs. We will be building the complete dried-in shell and the new owner will be responsible for doing the finish work to make it liveable ie. Plumbing, electrical, insulation etc.
The requirements are as follows:
• Please describe your need in 200 words or less and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The applicant must hold title to a suitable building lot in the Mat-Su valley.
• The lot must be accessible by road.
• Applicant must show financial ability to complete the cabin and make it liveable.
• This cabin is to be used as a full time residence for the owner.
"To much is given, much is required." Luke 12:48