Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Real Winter Indeed!

Well, we are having a real winter this year. You hear everyone talk about how much colder it was back in the day but if you look at the actual weather data from the 70's, 80's and 90's, we had some warm winters back then too. When I came here in 1978, I was told that it was much colder in the 50's and 60's and I'm sure it was but this winter has been unusual in that we have a lot of snow and it has been real cold on top of it.
It hasn't slowed our construction down however. We have some of the best off road travel conditions ever.
We will be freighting for another three months or so, so now is the time to have us do your cabin or at least freight the material for a summer build.
See you on the trail!




The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), Mostly Harmless

1 comment:

osma said...


Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com